Register for Personal Eight Week to Advance Your Art Challenge
This workshop is a focus on improving your art process and resulting work quickly with focused attention and studio practice. This is an opportunity to have a personal art instructor, coach and mentor working with you for eight weeks from your chosen starting date.
Do any of these creativity roadblocks sound familiar?
- The weeks go by without you scheduling time to paint
- You want technical help on how to improve but you do not have access to knowledgeable people you feel comfortable asking for advice
- You are not yet comfortable showing your paintings to other artists in workshop or organizational critiques
- You would like to have help and encouragement beyond the usual 2 days of workshop instruction
- You want your own unique style, and subject matter to come through - not just to learn how to make art just like the instructors available to you
- You want to move beyond perfecting techniques and create works of art that have deeper, richer, and more personally meaningful content
You will create an artwork a week (3-d artists and oil painters may want to focus on maquettes or studies), photograph it and email it to me for comment by the end of the given week. I will have 3 days to share a supportive critique of your artwork in writing outlining its strengths and possible directions for improvement as you tackle your next art piece We will do 8 artworks in from 8 to 10 weeks (wiggle room) from the start date. Building on consistent studio practice, accountability, feedback, and coaching around creativity and learning strategies for overcoming what holds us back, you will complete the workshop with a series of eight new artworks in which you will be able to see and feel your own improvement.
Are you ready to give yourself this challenge?