Register for the Personal Eight Week to Advance Your Watercolors Challenge
This workshop is a focus on improving your painting process and resulting work in watercolor. You will work quickly with focused attention and begin to develop a regular studio practice. This is an opportunity to have a personal art instructor, coach and/or mentor working with you for eight weeks from your chosen starting date. Dates to be determined in consultation
Do any of these creativity roadblocks sound familiar?
- The weeks go by without you scheduling time to paint
- You want technical help on how to improve but you do not have access to knowledgeable people you feel comfortable asking for advice
- You are not yet comfortable showing your paintings to other artists in workshop or organizational critiques
- You would like to have help and encouragement beyond the usual 2 days of watercolor workshop instruction
- You want your own unique style, and subject matter to come through - not just to learning how to paint like the instructors available to you
- You want to move beyond perfecting techniques and create works of art that have deeper, richer, and more personally meaningful content
This can be your personal online class for learning, coaching, mentoring and accountability. You will create a painting a week (I recommend no larger than 22x15), photograph it and email it to me for comment by the end of the week. I will have 3 days to share a supportive critique of your painting in writing, outlining its strengths and possible directions for improvement as you tackle your next painting. We will do 8 paintings in 8 to 10 weeks (wiggle room) from the start date. Building on consistent studio practice, accountability, feedback, and coaching around creativity and learning strategies for overcoming what holds us back, you will complete the workshop with a series of eight new paintings through which you will be able to see and feel your own improvement. Are you ready to challenge yourself?